1. We believe that the Holy Scriptures, in their entirety, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God; that this Divine inspiration was given in such a way as to furnish us with an absolutely infallible and authoritative Bible as a rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe that there is one God existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary; that while on earth He was possessed of two natures, divine and human, in one person, and that as the Eternal Son of God He has precisely the same nature, attributes, and perfections as God, and is worthy of precisely the same worship, confidence, and obedience.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ voluntarily assumed the sinner's place in substitutuionary atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of HIs blood on the cross.
5. We belive that Jesus arose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, as that in which He lived and was crucified; that He ascended into heaven, and is in His present life our Hight Priest and advocate, and that from hence He shall visibly return to judge the quick and the dead.
6. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine Personality, co-equal in power and glory with God the Father and with God the Son, and that He is the Executive of the Godhead in all kingdom activities.
7. We believe that man was created by God in His own image, and after His own likeness and that man is therefore, in no sense the descendant of brute ancestry, but through deliberate disobedience fell from that state, thus coming under the condemnation of God.
8. We believe that no one, after reaching the age of accountability, can enter the kingdom of God until He is "born again" of the Spirit of God, according to the teaching of Jesus Christ, receiving thereby the gift of eternal life.
9. We believe in the coming judgment for all mankind issuing in eternal reward for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
10. We believe in the pre-millennial coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to rapture the church.